Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Tim and Lora is my wife. She's shy. Lora LOVE's her LT. I'm not so crazy about it though. It's costing me alot of money to change it the way she wants it. I'll have some pictures soon.

· Premium Member
9,833 Posts
Welcome aboard.:tiphat

Now that you mention it, I also speak for my wife. She always tells me what to say, what to do, where to go, how to eat, where to sit, how to act, and on and on and on... :rotfl:

· Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
786 Posts
I'm Tim and Lora is my wife. She's shy. Lora LOVE's her LT. I'm not so crazy about it though. It's costing me alot of money to change it the way she wants it. I'll have some pictures soon.
In that case, we welcome Lora......... you, meh.......... Welcome anyway since you're paying for it :D Enjoy your stay and Lora's ride ;)

· Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,456 Posts
Welcome aboard.:tiphat

Now that you mention it, I also speak for my wife. She always tells me what to say, what to do, where to go, how to eat, where to sit, how to act, and on and on and on... :rotfl:
And I thought mine was the only one. :undecided But welcome :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.