Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
I am glad I found you! Amazing what is on the Net. My name is Olivia. I live in WV with 6 dogs, bazillion fish, my mate Richard, his son Brian. I am a librarian but my passion is dogs. I have a 2001 Trailblazer that I LOVE!!! Has 160,000 miles on it and still going strong. It is showing its age a bit though. My anti lock brakes are freaking me out. When the ABS light goes on they are quiet. When it goes off, they "shudder" when I hit the brake pedal. Brakes themselves are in good condition.
I take Jack Russells to various trials around the east and middle atlantic carrying dog crates, tents, luggage, etc., so getting an SUV was my only option back in 02. I have not regretted it one bit.
It is my baby!

Olivia:)

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Hi Everyone!
I am glad I found you! Amazing what is on the Net. My name is Olivia. I live in WV with 6 dogs, bazillion fish, my mate Richard, his son Brian. I am a librarian but my passion is dogs. I have a 2001 Trailblazer that I LOVE!!! Has 160,000 miles on it and still going strong. It is showing its age a bit though. My anti lock brakes are freaking me out. When the ABS light goes on they are quiet. When it goes off, they "shudder" when I hit the brake pedal. Brakes themselves are in good condition.
I take Jack Russells to various trials around the east and middle atlantic carrying dog crates, tents, luggage, etc., so getting an SUV was my only option back in 02. I have not regretted it one bit.
It is my baby!

Olivia:)
:tiphat Welcome:tiphat .You bought the truck in '01 new? but it is a 2002. Unless you are driving an S-10, but the S-10 didn't have a 4.2 l. I6. The brakes don't shudder when the light is on because the ABS is off, IIRC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.