Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I happily stumbled upon this site.. After browsing through a few things, I am very pleased! :) I have just recently discovered that I can work on cars too. I am a 27 y/o "girly girl" - A friend of mine recently needed her water pump replaced on her car in a 24 hour period b/c of a vacation. We couldn't find a guy friend who had time to do it, so I offered... The guys all giggled and said no way... I am proud to say that I have earned a whole new respect from the guys... I replaced her water pump and within an hour she was on her way to NJ from PA... So, needless to say, I have decided that I can attempt to fix problems on my own car... an '04 trailblazer... :) I will thank everyone in advance for all of the useful information I will be finding on here! :) Wish me luck! LOL

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
270 Posts
Mutch respect to you for your willingness to try something and prove to those "real men" that you can do it.... I say "real men" because they would rather sit back and tell you that you can't instead of helping you learn how. Congratulations on your hard work so far and we all look forward to your tails of more mechanical victories!

Welcome to the club!

:tiphat

1 - 19 of 19 Posts