Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody! I bought a new 08' V8 Trailblazer 4x4 just over a year ago and surprisingly have just found this site. I shopped around for many vehicles looking for the best option to pull my boat. At the same time I was replacing my daily driver so I needed something that would not hurt me too terribly in the pocketbook with gas prices where they were at a year ago. I settled on the trailblazer which seemed to fit the bill plus it just looked hot!

I've already done some audio modifications and am always looking for cool upgrades. Also, I like to do as much work as possible by myself to avoid crazy dealer labor charges. I appreciate in advance any advice you all will provide in the near future as I figure this thing out.

Talk to you soon!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
welcome! :tiphat

post up some pics of your ride, well throw a quit cheap mod list at ya ( i will at least)

some food for thought

HID headlights...my first mod suggestion to anyone for any vehicle, not only are they brighter/safer but they also add style

Free mods-

take off the side moudling on your doors (if its the black crappy plastic kind) cleans up your ride alot

Take off your roof-rack its a few simple screws

thats my :m2:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
399 Posts
Welcome and enjoy! Since it's an '08 hopefully you still have some warranty left. If you get the "we couldn't duplicate the problem" speech from the dealer, come here, someone has figured it out:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts