Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Β·
Registered
saab
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having owned a C5 Z06, CTS-V Coupe, C6 ZR1, and several other GM vehicles, I have not missed any of those more than I have missed my old Saab 9-7x Aero.
I finally did what I should have done or better yet, should have never gotten rid of my Saab,... I got me another Saab 9-7x Aero last October. I actually bought two at the same time lol I traveled up north east to Pennsylvania and Connecticut to pick them up. The other one was actually for my nephew, that every since he saw my old one, he was in love and always wanted one. He loved it so much that he actually bought a 2008 Envoy Denali because it reminded him of the Saab. Well, I worked out a deal with him and traded the other Saab for his Envoy. So now I have the Envoy as my daily and the Saab gets to continue the legacy of my old Saab. 😈
I've already been busy tearing down the Saab for a turbo build. Plans are to keep it AWD but with a 4L80E Conversion. The Envoy lost a DOD lifter so it already got a mild cam and several bolt-ons.
I don't know what took me so long 😒😁

-Jesse aka Dirty 30

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts