Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
419 Posts
I'm searching through the forum yet i cannot find anything to suit me...

I have the XUV and am looking to get new tires since these ones are wearing down.

I have the stock 17x7 wheels with the 245/65/17 tires on them.

I don't offroad the truck, i do drive hard sometimes and take corners pretty tight and would like something that is also decent in the snow and wet weather.

The current tires i have right now i can slide this truck around like it was my old 240sx, its fun but not practical, but they do good when it comes to breaking loose when i gas it.

I dunno, let me hear what you guys can recommend. So, nice looking on the truck, ability to take corners nicely, and good in weather conditions, hopefully not super super expensive :p

am i asking too much? hahah thanks trailvouyers

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
General Grabber HTS had them for about 5000 miles love them! Around $160 a tire

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
267 Posts
Michelin LTX M/S. Good general use tire, I do offroad mine with those tires and they're good for light-medium offroading. But I've had them in my TB for some 6500 or so highway miles. Mine are 245/65/17.

We also had LTX M/S on our 99 Explorer for some 35000 miles (I believe they were replaced after some 25-30k because one of the tires had a blowout due to debris and to avoid having a huge difference in the mileage of the tires), again, no complaints, excellent tires.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the replies guys, it looks like i have some reading and research to do before i order them. I can't wait, and I am thinking about grabbing the lift kit too :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts