Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would you buy? I like the hybrid Tahoe/Yukon's, but they are way too expensive. And for some reason, the Acadia/Enclave's seem too bulky and minivan-like. Maybe a four-door pickup? What do you think?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
166 Posts
new 2010 Chevrolet Equinox

Check out the 2010 New Style Chevrolet Equinox it's sssooooooooooooooo COOL ! Saw a Black one at my Chevrolet Dealer today. AWD 25K list price. WOW !!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
497 Posts
Check out the 2010 New Style Chevrolet Equinox it's sssooooooooooooooo COOL ! Saw a Black one at my Chevrolet Dealer today. AWD 25K list price. WOW !!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
I fail to see "coolness" in that vehicle. Front-wheel bias, transaxle, unibody, terrible towing, etc.

Seems about the same as a rav-4, to me.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
604 Posts
I went to the dealer early this morning and had to wait for the parts department to open. Went to get transfer case fluid.

I saw the 2010 equinox. Interior looks good and the fuel economy is pretty good also. It was a 2.4L. I am just saying cause gas aint gonna be cheap forever. Better than RAV4 and CRV.

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,643 Posts
OK guys, break it up already and grow up.
:iagree:

There are already threads on this but to keep this civilized and try to get this back on track, I would have to say that I would get a new Tahoe :yes: Cant see myself getting rid of the TB but if I ever had to, a Tahoe would be my first pick. Now if I could just find the money to buy one :undecided

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
I'd probably go with the Suburban-go bigger or go home

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.