Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a really cool photo op this morning. Went to get gas on the way to work. After filling up, parked in the lot to walk in and get something to drink.

When I came out, within view were 7, yes 7 GMT360 vehicles.
My TB
A Sandstone TB
A Blue Envoy
A White Envoy
A Black TB
A White Bravada
A Blue SS

I only noticed the Blue SS when I went into the store. It was surreal. And I went to my ride to grab my camera....and it was at home :(
Did not see any Trailvoy decals, but noticed some of the rides had no side molding, so mods were done.

Chris

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
572 Posts
Well I didn't see 7 but on my way home from work yesterday I had a white TB in front of me, a reddish colored one to my right and a beige one like mine next to me on the left and a blue one ahead of that one. Kinda cool. Mine was the only cool one though, the others were all driven by moms and grandparents.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I didn't see 7 but on my way home from work yesterday I had a white TB in front of me, a reddish colored one to my right and a beige one like mine next to me on the left and a blue one ahead of that one. Kinda cool. Mine was the only cool one though, the others were all driven by moms and grandparents.

Yep. This happens to me too :yes: Today on the way home there were no less than 8 of them along the 46 mile trip.

<sigh>

Chris

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
And they all have those hideous "In God We Trust" plates. I would be ok with it if they had actually spent some money on them and the had the background of the flag or something.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
And they all have those hideous "In God We Trust" plates. I would be ok with it if they had actually spent some money on them and the had the background of the flag or something.
There is a flag on them...but yea, I mean did they really have to say "IN God We Trust"? Don't get me wrong...I believe in god & trust him but ya know...

we got us a convoy moline or bust!!!!:D
:crazy:;):D:cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.