Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im starting my welding shop here in canada and i already have some product ideas but i also wanna try the aftermarket for trucks so im looking for ideas like racks , brakets , pushbars etc.... that might be handy for tb/envoys but no one as seen or think it could be usefull so im open to everything by pm or on this post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
question pour vous les boys avez vous deja eu besoin de pieces aftermarket style des brakets ou des rack ou peut importe des pieces en metal que vous auriez de besoin pour vos envoy/trailblazer parceque je compte me partir en affaire ( soudeur ) et jai deja quelques projets mais je me cherche des idées de pieces qui pourrait etres utiles comme des rack a winch ou nimporte quoi

je compte aussi faire des trailers et autres choses si vous avez des idées envoyez moi ca par pm ou sur ce post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean-Maxime 26/07/09

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also forgot

im only going to open mid september but i can always start compiling request and suggestions

je n'ouvre qu'a mi-septembre alors c'est sur que pour l'instant je ne peut rien faire mais je peut toujours prendre certaines requetes et faire des plans ainsi que d'écouter vos idées

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
AWWWWW for crying out loud! Here I was working my best damn French and trying not to sound like a retard and here you are, speaking English. :hissy:

*looks for his stick* :bonk:

That is SOOO not nice. LOL :raspberry

You sir, are so gonna get it if we meet. :D

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
41 Posts
Here's an idea

I would like to see someone make a low mount "rail" for the roof to cover the bushings that are exposed after taking off the roof rack.

I'll let you figure out how to do that .. I just want a complimentary set if you make them!!!

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
41 Posts
Just some sort of "plate" ... be it metal or plastic that will look nice and cover the bolt boss' left behind after removing the rack.

I would use the existing bolt holes to keep it in place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.