Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
nothing on paper yet.. a friend of mine told me it's given him around 3 car lengths in front.. he raced another Trailblazer and was one car behind, when he installed the headers he raced the same TB and was 1 1/2 cars in front...that should be worth around 10whp easily.. once we get one of the trailvoys on the dyno, i'll post it up

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
I'm sure they have something, the just need a TBor Voy to test fit and probably dyno test it for any gains/losses

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm sure they have something, the just need a TBor Voy to test fit and probably dyno test it for any gains/losses
am sure they dont have anythin' its only excuses and am not buyin' it
they already had the donate car but as the guy said they didnt have the design

i dont know but am stuck so i will be waitin' for any further info about the bahraini headers or the mac one :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
they promised us with a headers in weeks

it has been years now :p

they should atleast announce that there is no headers so we stop dreamin about one :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
well this might not be very helpful but its the last info i got :)

Trailblazin i`ve heard that there is a headers from UAE can be shipped worldwide, the shop said its gaining alot of performance and raise the horsepower for atleast 20-40HP well that isnt accurate but as far as i know at UAE there is none stock which means every one is buying that headers and i should pre-order the headers

well the cost is over 950USD

do have any idea about that headers?

·
Registered
2007 gmc
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
well this might not be very helpful but its the last info i got :)

Trailblazin i`ve heard that there is a headers from UAE can be shipped worldwide, the shop said its gaining alot of performance and raise the horsepower for atleast 20-40HP well that isnt accurate but as far as i know at UAE there is none stock which means every one is buying that headers and i should pre-order the headers

well the cost is over 950USD

do have any idea about that headers?
Heya, I'm not too sure about them to be honest with you... I have a feeling though they are from an independant garage, the same as the garage from bahrain... There's no way our I6s can make 20-40whp out of headers, some V8s hardly make that...

If I could choose again, I'd deffinately go with the Bahraini haders, there around $500 and look like a work of art... nothing has to be changed in the engine bay, they are a straight forward plug and play header...

Dyno results I can't tell you yet, coz my friends haven't had the time to get theirs on the dyno after the install... but 2-3 cars length on a near enough stock trailvoy does mean around 10-15whp...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Heya, I'm not too sure about them to be honest with you... I have a feeling though they are from an independant garage, the same as the garage from bahrain... There's no way our I6s can make 20-40whp out of headers, some V8s hardly make that...

If I could choose again, I'd deffinately go with the Bahraini haders, there around $500 and look like a work of art... nothing has to be changed in the engine bay, they are a straight forward plug and play header...

Dyno results I can't tell you yet, coz my friends haven't had the time to get theirs on the dyno after the install... but 2-3 cars length on a near enough stock trailvoy does mean around 10-15whp...

so did ur friend have any problems with the new headers?
i mean any side effects?
or they perfectly match with the engine?

·
Registered
2007 gmc
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
so did ur friend have any problems with the new headers?
i mean any side effects?
or they perfectly match with the engine?
till now they're still happy.. no side effects, you will need to get a custom extension for the O2 sensor, but thats about it

61 - 79 of 79 Posts