Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone ,
i have a 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer 4.2 with 6 cd changer Bose System.It's so good and better than other factory cars,and delight with my Bose System.I want to add a subwoofer on it ? Can it possible?I love it because my side mirrors shaking and my rear view mirror definitely dancing =)) I only need more a bit bass..because right side mirror shaking little :D Can it distort the sound after adding a subwoofer? I wanna buy a subwoofer with box,it's about 30 cm.whats your advice ? And can it possible to add subwoofer to my Bose system? Should i do ? And how can i add on it ? Thanks for answers...
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
257 Posts
most fled to the new site... but anyway you can use search and there are many threads covering this topic

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey if you can answer it ,you should write.If you cannot answer it and knowing nothing,you should move man =) peace.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it just me or is this forum turning into a ghost town ?
People always know nothing here without masters you know ,so nothing for ghost town :)) It's only a forum,not for only trailblazer or envoy,but people who learnt from other people ,they always talking too much.they say only bla bla bla..So we cannot get an answer for our questions because of these gays :D they only said you should follow another way because they know nothing.And after that gays read it,they will search in ways about the topic,and they will give advice or swear :D nothing for that gays.. Peace!!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
257 Posts
be ready to wait if you can't use that little box that has the search button by it. MOVE ON MAN... if you can't search, you can't do the mod... simple as that. If a topic is discussed to death, there is absolutely no reason to bring it up yet again. Hundreds of thread on it if you do a simple search near the top of the page... oh, I forgot... "BLA BLA BLA"...

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi everyone ,
i have a 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer 4.2 with 6 cd changer Bose System.It's so good and better than other factory cars,and delight with my Bose System.I want to add a subwoofer on it ? Can it possible?I love it because my side mirrors shaking and my rear view mirror definitely dancing =)) I only need more a bit bass..because right side mirror shaking little :D Can it distort the sound after adding a subwoofer? I wanna buy a subwoofer with box,it's about 30 cm.whats your advice ? And can it possible to add subwoofer to my Bose system? Should i do ? And how can i add on it ? Thanks for answers...
:thumbsup:
You can add a sub to any system. A few ways to do it, but the simplest is to get a line out converter (similar to http://www.amazon.com/2-Channel-Adj...=sr_1_18?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1338349982&sr=1-18)

Search car audio under line converters or go down to a car audio shop or walmart and grab one. For a sub you won't really need a high line model. You will need to tap into (not disconnect) your current speaker wires. Preferably a right and left speaker. The converter will allow you to plug up rca cables and run that to an amplifier.

Some amps allow you to run the wires tapped into the speakers straight into the amp without using a converter. Either way you'll have to run wires.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If your in a hurry hit the search button,if your lazy then wait!
IF THIS FORUM IS ACTIVE WE CAN NEVER WAIT MAN =) IT'S ABOUT WEEKS. I SEARCHED IT BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING,SO I OPENED THAT TOPIC.HAVE YOU GOT ANY PROBLEMS ?? IS HE YOUR FRIEND?? :d YOU RE SO COOL MAN,YOU RE NUMBER ONE !! YOU ARE THE SMARTER ONE :d BYE:weird:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
be ready to wait if you can't use that little box that has the search button by it. Move on man... If you can't search, you can't do the mod... Simple as that. If a topic is discussed to death, there is absolutely no reason to bring it up yet again. Hundreds of thread on it if you do a simple search near the top of the page... Oh, i forgot... "bla bla bla"...
nice to meet you other smarter one.if i got an answer while searching about my question,i had never opened that topic and had never talk with you and your friend..peace!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can add a sub to any system. A few ways to do it, but the simplest is to get a line out converter (similar to http://www.amazon.com/2-Channel-Adj...=sr_1_18?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1338349982&sr=1-18)

Search car audio under line converters or go down to a car audio shop or walmart and grab one. For a sub you won't really need a high line model. You will need to tap into (not disconnect) your current speaker wires. Preferably a right and left speaker. The converter will allow you to plug up rca cables and run that to an amplifier.

Some amps allow you to run the wires tapped into the speakers straight into the amp without using a converter. Either way you'll have to run wires.
THANX DUDE..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts