Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

I Think Im the first one to do this...

7K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Old Blue 
#1 ·
i customed welded and mounted a set of 98 corvette c5 mufflers on my 2002 bravada. ive been looking around and i cant fine anyone who has done this? :)
i sounds absolutly amazing. it has a mean growl to it now!
:raspberry:raspberry

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I admire the ingenuity of the job, but unfortunately, it doesn't sound much different than my stock I6.

Bottom line, you can't make an inline 6 sound anything like a V8.

Sorry.

#7 ·
Trust me buddy, it is alot louder and more toned then a stock I6. & i honestly wasnt trying to "make it sound like a v8" if i wanted a car that sounded like a v8 i would have bought an old muscle car . but i feel like the 4.2l I6 is a much more reliable and less common foundation to build a performance vehicle. i mean how many built chevy 350's or ls1? if i wanted to be common i wouldnt have built my bravada the way i did... hell i wouldnt have a bravada lol.
a creative mind will astound people while a common gear head with common mods to his common small block will bore people.

think outside of the box:thumbsup:

#12 ·
nope

yeah the no spare tire thing is a down but i work at discount tire so i carry a flat repair kit in my boot so no worries. and the towing ability is still there. it i actually have a 15 foot trailer that i tow around every once and a while and it tows just like a reg. trailblazer would. the setup would look a whole lot cleaner if i would delete the trailer hitch and moved the tips up but (like i said, i tow a trailer on a reg. basis)
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.