Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I choose a gift for my husband. He is a hunter and I would like to give him something useful for hunting. I don't understand the weapon and cann't give him something useful for his rifle. I think to give him thermal underwear, because in the fall it's often cold. I’m also thinking about a hunting knife, he recently lost his one. Do you have any tips on how to choose a convenient and good knife?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thermal underwear is really a good gift. A hunting knife is difficult to choose convenient for a person, usually people have personal preferences about it. If your husband doesn't have a multitool yet, then this will be a great choice for a gift. Multitul is a very useful thing - in your pocket there is a whole set of tools. In any case, everyone uses scissors, a screwdriver and a corkscrew. Choosing a multitool isn't as difficult as a knife, here https://wildproofgear.com/best-edc-multitools/ is a description of different multitools, it describes the pros and cons of each model, it will be easier for you to choose the best one for you. It seems to me that this will be a good gift solution.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You promised the world and I fell for it
I put you first and you adored it
You set fires to my forest
And you let it burn
Sang off key in my chorus
Cause it wasn’t yours
I saw the signs and I ignored it
Rose colored glasses all distorted
You set fire to my purpose
And I let it burn
You got off on the hurtin’
When it wasn’t yours
We’d always go into it blindly
I needed to lose you to find me
This dancing was killing me softly
I needed to hate you to love me . happy wheels run 3

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
76 Posts
HannaS,

You can always ask your husband what kind, make and model number his rifle is. From there, you can do research to find accessories that are specific to that particular firearm. There are plenty of manufacturer and aftermarket parts & accessories available; but of course, the older the firearm is, the more scarce a part or accessory will be. Thermal underwear is always a good choice, same as a multi-tool like Takkos mentions. Hunting knives are a tough choice. However, if you are going to buy one, always go for one that has a serrated edge on the spine of the blade.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts