Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long search, I found my new ride. 2007 TBSS/3SS with everything but NAVI and rear DVD! Didnt need em. Besides most data based navs suck anyway. Ill put my Tom Tom up against my wifes Honda's nav any day. And hers is supposed to be ranked the top by Consumer Reports. Anyhoo, it is Black and has 19,400 miles when I picked it up. And at 23k, I thought it was a sweet deal. Now...what is this tuner Ive been hearing about?

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Welcome man!

I got my white 3SS AWD loaded with Nav and rear DVD for 31,9xx plus tax with like 383mi (most are from driving it from Idaho to Seattle for me). Its got barely 1500mi on it now, its a garage queen thats for sure and will be for another month until I get some things finished up so I can finally take posession of it. Then it will be ALL MINE!!!! When that day comes I will probably cry, Ive wanted this truck for 4+ years and begged and schemed and now paid for (half) of it. So Im stuck driving my 02 that has a tune, CAI, and exhaust haha, its such a horrrriible truck to be stuck with.:bonk:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts