Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my truck tuned this afternoon with Chris White's (GTPprix) tune that he is releasing. All I can say I WOW : what a difference. Thing pulls so much harder through all gears. It also no longer falls on it's face in the 1-2 shift. I have also put about 50 miles on it since the tune and my fuel mileage has stayed the same according the the D.I.C. This is by for the best $400 mod you can do to these trucks.

The truck now is now tuned the way it should have come from the factory.

Also while I was there Chris and his tuner were doing some development work on the 2wd program on the dyno. On simulated 1/4 mile runs the truck picked up 5 tenths over the baseline stock runs.

This is a mod that you can't believe how good it is until you try it for yourself.

·
Registered
526 Posts
:drool: So jealous. Won't be able to get my SS for a few more months. So hard to wait though.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
thaar said:
:drool: So jealous. Won't be able to get my SS for a few more months. So hard to wait though.
Start buying mods, so when you get it you can get them on :D

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,966 Posts
BIGBOS said:
What is being used to tune the truck? Is it LS2 edit?
Our proprietary system, thats why we are the only company ACTUALLY tuning these right now.

·
Registered
61 Posts
GTPprix said:
Our proprietary system, thats why we are the only company ACTUALLY tuning these right now.
So when can I drive over and get mine tuned? hehe.. I have off work Friday and Sat.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Chris, If we eventually go with a full exhaust including headers and high flow cats, and an induction system, will this require a custom tune?

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,966 Posts
Slvr drop me a PM or email I'll see what I can setup :)

Jonny, intake and cat back will be just fine with this cal, in fact it'll run even better obviously. If the headers in question are of the long tube variety then yes they would require an update which we can handle.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Jonnyss said:
Chris, If we eventually go with a full exhaust including headers and high flow cats, and an induction system, will this require a custom tune?
A custom tune should not be required for longtubes. LS1's and LS2's run fine on stock tune with longtubes. :m2:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
26 Posts
You guys planning to take the tuning show on the road? Make sure you hit Birmingham on your way through the Southeast leg of the tour! :rotfl:

·
Registered
56 Posts
i want to buy one ASAP but do i have to drive to MI to get it?? or can i just mail you my ecu and pay for overnight shipping both ways?

BTW sorry if this question is posted somwhere else i didnt research

1 - 14 of 14 Posts