Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I drove for 2 hours to clevland, just got home with a 2006 Trailblazer SS!! 54,000, gm certified 100k warrenty, awd, 1ss, $17,800:eek: I don;t think anyone else would dis agree when I say I literally stole this truck off the lot, Ryan at Intergrity Chevrolet in Clevland, Ohio is an awesome guy to work with, was a small trip, but well worth it.

Has a few marks on it, but I can take care of them.

Here are some pics:

·
Banned
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, Another TBSS in the family.. Did you keep you other TB or trade it in??

Congrats.
I traded, they only had to roll over 3k, gave me 9k for mine, I was happy with that.

Well you lucky son of a............... :x Good job man, how does it feel driving with that much power?
It scarred me at first, but now it's fun:D

Sweet ride at a good price... let the mods begin! :thumbsup:
Yep, stim check is already gone w/ mods:laugh:

congrats bro!!! enjoy it but go easy on the gas!!
I realized the gas, cost $70 to go from just under 1/4 to full, 3.84 a gallon, but hey, if I was concerned w/ gas mileage, I woulda went with a 4cyl, I might buy a beater to run around in as well.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,079 Posts
I traded, they only had to roll over 3k, gave me 9k for mine, I was happy with that.

Sounds like a great deal.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Who are you going to blame the TBSS purchase on.. I blamed JOE as the reason I bought mine..
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited by Moderator)

Sounds like a great deal.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Who are you going to blame the TBSS purchase on.. I blamed JOE as the reason I bought mine..
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
here let me cite a txt msg from him "Do it!":laugh: He showed me the deal, I blame him, in a good way:D

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
950 Posts
Great purchase. . With gas going up you should be able to see more on the lots. That's how I got my envoy. . 2006 gas was up and I ended up with a 2005 under 16,000. I should look in few weeks to see what the SS are going for. . Looks great. .:thumbsup: The price is great

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,079 Posts
Great purchase. . With gas going up you should be able to see more on the lots. That's how I got my envoy. . 2006 gas was up and I ended up with a 2005 under 16,000. I should look in few weeks to see what the SS are going for. . Looks great. .:thumbsup: The price is great

Keep an Eye out... 2006 off leases are coming in..

I bought mine in Ocean City NJ for 21,000 for a 2006 TBSS 3LT AWD with 33K on the clock.. Off Lease

·
Banned
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
there are 7 more where I got mine, Ryan is a great guy to work with. Give him a call if you want: (440) 888-2121, he has 2 black, 2 silver, and 2 white ones left. Mix of 1ss 3ss, 2wd awd, all gm cert 100k warrenty!

Keep an Eye out... 2006 off leases are coming in..

I bought mine in Ocean City NJ for 21,000 for a 2006 TBSS 3LT AWD with 33K on the clock.. Off Lease
That's a great deal!

He showed me mine and it had a hole in the front bumper and an imprint of someone backing up with a hitch and hitting him, he threw on the front bumper of the other ss for me

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Way to go man, thats a great feeling driving off the lot with that thing, isn't it? :yes:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,079 Posts
That's not a great deal!

He showed me mine and it had a hole in the front bumper and an imprint of someone backing up with a hitch and hitting him, he threw on the front bumper of the other ss for me

:duh::duh::bonk::bonk::bonk: - ????????

1 - 20 of 78 Posts