Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
looks pretty good. sound didn't change any you say? thats odd did you change the muffler? :undecided

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
221 Posts
looks pretty good. sound didn't change any you say? thats odd did you change the muffler? :undecided
My sound didn't change much either, nothing like some of the sound clips I've heard from the site, but that being said the sound change it did make is nice and doesn't drone the cabin out so all is good :)....

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,251 Posts
Very nice, I didn't notice a big difference in sound at first but now I'm starting to notice it a bit more. I love it,

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice, I didn't notice a big difference in sound at first but now I'm starting to notice it a bit more. I love it,

That looks great. I was having the hardest time deciding on if I wanted to go out the side or extend it to the back. I think it looks good both ways.

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
Looks good. I have a 4" tip on my LTZ (no pics yet). Here's what I have lined up for my wife's EXT. Trimmed it down. Actually welded it on last night, but forgot to take pics.

Dual 3" X 18" Magnaflows...slant cut.:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good. I have a 4" tip on my LTZ (no pics yet). Here's what I have lined up for my wife's EXT. Trimmed it down. Actually welded it on last night, but forgot to take pics.

Dual 3" X 18" Magnaflows...slant cut.:D
WOW:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
looks good man. i just cut my resonator off a few weeks back and cold tell quiet a difference on sound. with just the muffler it sounds almost like it already has a turbo muffler on it. my truck has always been louder and more drone then my dads 07 for some reason. I have some ideas I want to run by a muffler shop to see what it would cost and how it would look.

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_slt
413 Posts
Looks AWESOME! Those "coffee can" resonators are awful. GM must have gotten a screamin' deal on them! :hopeless

1 - 13 of 13 Posts