Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't decide on 2 tire's.:undecided The General Grabbers AT 2's or Yokohama Geolander A/T-S. The General's are 60,000 mile tire and have a tread depth of 17/32. The Yoko's are a 50,000 mile tire and have a tread depth of 13/32 and are about 2 to 3 pounds lighter than the General's.(depending on tire size)I like the tread pattern of the General's.But some revew's said they dont clean out very well.
As of now I have Yokohama Geolander H/T-S and very happy with them. (not so good in mud)I'll keep these for summer traveling.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
13 Posts
i love my geolander at-s (255/60/17) they look great on the tb check out my gallery and see for yourself...last i heard the general grabber at2's are on national backorder with no production...thats the only reason i didnt get um, but im very happy with the yoko's hope this helps :D

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
2 Posts
i have had the AT2's for a little over 65k miles and im just looking to get the same ones again. I have been very happy with them.

I also got my dad the same tires when i got mine and he has liked them also

they do throw rocks due to the tread pattern more than other tires, so if you offroad a lot keep that in mind.

i liked them mostly for their ability to get me off a wet launch ramp with my 2wd CCSB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.