Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
I went to gmpartsdirect searched for the part number you listed. I have a 2002 TB LS 2.4L but it states its the wrong part. The diagram for the 2008 shows It as the middle actuator under driver dash. So it's the same part I need to replace. But It only lists it as a actuator GM no specific details. So I searched again but there's no same part coming up for my 2002 model. I then went to auto zone just to see what it gives me. They lists it as a Heat AC blend actuator. There's three for my base model for the main vents. One is this "Main Air distribution mode Actuator Only." This ones $138 so I assume its the wrong one. It has two others in the $40-50 range one is listed as the "Main. Air distribution mode. Cam and Actuator Assembly." The second is listed for the "Main. Air distribution mode. Actuator Only." The actuator only looks like the part you have pictured but doesn't show clearly the white gear coming out the side. I want to order the correct part online to get the best price but not to confident I can find the right one. I'm a novice a repairs so this will be a more advanced repair. So any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
I have a manual HVAC control panel. I just realized after searching again for the correct dash vent actuator part I have one other question. I saw this part "Recirculation Door Actuator; w/ Manual AC" for my 2002 TB LS. Since the recirculation air mode stopped engaging at the same time my dash vents stopped working I'm hoping the dash vent actuator is all I have to replace. Before when I have AC or heat on I push the recirculation button the light stays on when the dash vents stopped working I'd push it and now blinks a few timed then goes off. So is my assumption correct or does anyone know if these two functions require individual actuators? Also does anyone know where I can download the diagram of the entire in dash HVAC system. That would help determine where and if there a recirculation actuator for my 2002 TB LS. Plus help with future repairs. Thanks again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts