Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 olds bravada
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 53 years old and a mechanical junkie. I have restored a few cars and trucks keeping them from meeting their own Grim Reaper for a few more years.

Currently I'm trying to help my Nephew out is how and why I visited and ended up joining this great site. You all have such a huge amount of information for all of us who aren't familiar with the Envoy as of yet.

He owns a 2002 Envoy that I found out for him that his air bags are leaking. After reading a short story written by "The Roadie" on another forum I was reading, he suggested this Forum for information and help.

I'm glad to be here, and love to learn about all kinds of different vehicles. I look forward to picking up all I can, but hopefully being able to contribute in some way in the future.

Thanks again, sportute man

·
Registered
2003 isuzu ascender
115 Posts
Welcome! I used to drive around towns like Waldorf, Leonardtown, Port Tobacco and sorta miss all those farms and just plain easy going folks in So. MD. Missed the seafood the most tho:drool:drool.......:sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:
Chevy Bravada??? There's gotta be a story here.

·
Registered
2005 olds bravada
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No story there? It's just a plain old Olds Bravada with 72000 miles on the clock. We bought the Bravada from our Son-In-Law's Mom who drove a total of 5 miles to work each day, and that was back and forth 5 miles.

This thing is immaculate in every way. And I don't know if Oldsmobile had the the rear air suspension or not for this model year? If they did, I'm just glad it wasn't on this one (although it seems to have everything else).

What happened to the story was we also own a 05 Chevy Suburban (which accounted for the 05 and the Chevy part), and the Bravada was a 2000 (which didn't have that year written to choose from on the list)

So this is the 2005 Chevy Bravada you see. So being I couldn't change it to the correct information I decided to leave it alone thinking it would/could be a laugh.

Man............you all don't miss a thing?:laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.