Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 saab 9_7x
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm getting a CEL - P0050 and P155- took it to Autozone and they confirmed passenger side upstream o2 sensor. I took a quick look under the hood tonight before it got too dark with the flashlight and the 02 sensor wasn't obvious...

My question is - what's the best way to get to it? From above, or should I get under the car? On a subaru I had, I went through the wheelwell to get to it not sure if that's the case here. I'm assuming the sensor itself is to the rear of all of the cylinders on the exhaust manifold.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,239 Posts
The upstream O2 sensor is located on the exhaust manifold, about the center of the engine. You need to remove the air resonator box and piping to get to it from the top. The attached figure shows item 20 (O2 sensor), it's not a good picture but all I have.

Oops, did not look at OPs profile, he has a V8. I am not familiar with that setup.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm getting a CEL - P0050 and P155- took it to Autozone and they confirmed passenger side upstream o2 sensor. I took a quick look under the hood tonight before it got too dark with the flashlight and the 02 sensor wasn't obvious...

My question is - what's the best way to get to it? From above, or should I get under the car? On a subaru I had, I went through the wheelwell to get to it not sure if that's the case here. I'm assuming the sensor itself is to the rear of all of the cylinders on the exhaust manifold.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!
how do you reach the sensor plug? i can see but cant get to it. thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts