Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you change a battery in an '05 Trailblazer? We went to Toys 'R' Us the other night and came back out. The TB wouldn't start. I walked to a gas (5 degrees -15 windchill) station that also does towing. Their wrecker was out, but they loaned me a battery box. It wouldn't start the TB. Fortunately we were able to get ahold of Monica's Aunt. She ran me to Sears to buy one of the jumper boxes. That got it started and we got home. So I went today to get a new battery and came home with this....http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/nqPa4nst5yMb9AoYmXmitw?feat=directlink
It was an expensive battery, but hey we got $16k of sticker. I'll miss ya guys. May not have posted much, but I did read and learn a lot. Thank you all of you for your help throughout the years even though you may not have known you were helping.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
That's a nice battery.......when you said $16K I assumed $16 dollars!! LOL!! Nice new ride by the way!! At least you still bought a GMC/Chevrolet!! Good luck with the new ride!!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
My battery died also last night and tried to convince the parents to buy a new SS for me but that didn't work too well. Thought it was worth a shot.

But nice new ride! I love the new GM Trucks and SUVs. They got great looks on the outside and inside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts