Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
57 Posts
Buy from a Salvage Yard

The CHMSL I got from eBay did not fit. It was a generic unit. Now to try to get my money back.:no:
Check post #31 in this thread. Most of the yards have a 6 month warranty on parts they sell. I scanned and found a part. I called the yard and had them read the P/N on the part. It has been installed and as noted, the only install issue was the little gusset in the center mount position that I cut out and the part fit perfectly. Make sure you are getting a 15201921, the current LED part.
-Dave

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Check post #31 in this thread. Most of the yards have a 6 month warranty on parts they sell. I scanned and found a part. I called the yard and had them read the P/N on the part. It has been installed and as noted, the only install issue was the little gusset in the center mount position that I cut out and the part fit perfectly. Make sure you are getting a 15201921, the current LED part.
-Dave

CLICK ON ME

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
29 Posts
3rd brake light

I have a 02 trailblazer and I got pulled over on friday during the day from some rookie that gave me a hard time for the light...Well i need to replace it since it doesnt work. I am contemplating on buying the original neon (if it had that) or the newer style led or they offer the smoked one. I dont know what to get or who to buy it off of on ebay. Can somebody please post the correct one from ebay on here? Thank you

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
27 Posts
I have a 02 trailblazer and I got pulled over on friday during the day from some rookie that gave me a hard time for the light...Well i need to replace it since it doesnt work. I am contemplating on buying the original neon (if it had that) or the newer style led or they offer the smoked one. I dont know what to get or who to buy it off of on ebay. Can somebody please post the correct one from ebay on here? Thank you
This is the one I just bought:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370790626027?ru

·
Registered
buick trailblazer_ls_ext
6 Posts
you can buy

Now you can buy our remote control helicopters for a lot less and it
doesn't matter if you're a beginner or expert RC helicopter pilot! Plus, our remote control helicopters come fully assembled and ready to fly.
:woohoo:

41 - 46 of 46 Posts