Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the 2006 model year is over, surely someone has seen the total production numbers for the TB SS. I have yet to pass another one on the road. I'm guessing they're going to be as rare as a 67 Z/28 (602 produced, according to legend). I don't think anyone but hardcore BowTie junkies even know they exist! (none of the ijits at the local stealership have heard of the SS).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in the metro Detroit area and see them daily. I would love to get one after the lease on my V is up but I will see how things shake out in 10 months. I am hoping to pick up a used V. If you want to talk about rare, the V is quite rare even in Detroit.

I can appreciate there are not many in KY which is good for you and people will just wonder what it is until you whoop their arse. Sweet ride, enjoy it.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
284 Posts
I don't see much either, but I live in Hawaii. I have been told 10,000 were built for the 2006 model year, but cannot confirm that.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
849 Posts
Yeah, in the Detroit area, on my typical daily roundtrip commutes I see on average ~6 of them...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
There have been at least 8 sold by my local dealership here in the last two and a half months. I think the number may be higher than 10K.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
In ottawa ive seen: one blue one at a dealer ship, one silver one thats been sitting at a dealer for like 5 months, one black one and another silver that i see once a week....not many around here..

·
Registered
836 Posts
Now that the 2006 model year is over, surely someone has seen the total production numbers for the TB SS. I have yet to pass another one on the road. I'm guessing they're going to be as rare as a 67 Z/28 (602 produced, according to legend). I don't think anyone but hardcore BowTie junkies even know they exist! (none of the ijits at the local stealership have heard of the SS).
I have been trying to get the 2006 TB SS production run numbers since May.:confused: For some reason no one I have spoken with at Chevrolet seems to know. :mad: I have a few more avenues to follow and I will post the information as soon as I get it. :yes:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,966 Posts
Crap I totally dropped the ball on this one, sorry guys! I'll call the plant and see how many B4U jobs were run during RP. If they are feeling nice I'll try to get a detailed breakout but thats going to be a PITA ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm also from Michigan but about 2 hours north of Detroit. I see them every now and then (like 5 a week maybe) but I'm not surprised any more when I do. My dealership has a ton...and God knows how many they've sold. I've been meaning to actually go up there and test drive one....kind of feel ashamed that I haven't yet.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Crap I totally dropped the ball on this one, sorry guys! I'll call the plant and see how many B4U jobs were run during RP. If they are feeling nice I'll try to get a detailed breakout but thats going to be a PITA ;)
Thanks Chris, that would be some cool info to know.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
154 Posts
this would be cool to know - also if they can brake it down to how many 2WD vs AWD and in colors

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm also from Michigan but about 2 hours north of Detroit. I see them every now and then (like 5 a week maybe) but I'm not surprised any more when I do. My dealership has a ton...and God knows how many they've sold. I've been meaning to actually go up there and test drive one....kind of feel ashamed that I haven't yet.
Driving a TBSS might be a little dangerous.:D You might get bitten by the "need for speed" bug so be careful. :crazy: :yes: :drool: It might cause you to leave your Voy SLE sitting on the lot. :p

1 - 20 of 81 Posts