Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have periodic neck and back pain but I still have to drive my TB to work. Has anyone found a seating position that helps with this problem?

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
152 Posts
Don't slouch
Maintain good posture
Don't sit on your wallet
Adjust your lumbar seat position periodically
Stop and walk around when on long trips
If your seat is not comfortable, try everything - seat pads - foam, beaded, etc.

Regards
Traveling Salesman (Ret.)

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
I get a sore neck when I drive my wife's car.
I know your case is different, you have the sore neck without driving. But, I bring this up because it might help.

I need her seat back as far as it will go to get leg room, but this makes me reach for the wheel. That position causes neck pain.

So, I am suggesting not reaching might help an already sore neck.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
I feel your pain-literally! I have 24 titanium screws and matching spacers Called (cages) in my spine and believe me if there was a comfortable position to sit in I would love to hear it! All I can do is try to sit as straight as I can and not too far from steering wheel.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
wen i dislocated my rib...it would hurt drivin around

wat i did was slide my seat forward more, recline bak more and push the lumbar out all the way..i now sit like that all the time...idkk its comfortable, but if i drive for over an hour (which i do often) it feels like im sitting on a rock...thats my next priority :undecided

1 - 6 of 6 Posts