Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new rear wiper blade from the Chevrolet Dealer. Part # 15232655. Made of plastic, like the rest of new style rear wiper arm. Don't want to break anything. What's the trick to removing the old blade and reinstalling the new GM wiper blade ?

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Did yours seperate into 3 pieces? 2 metal strips and the wiper blade? Just wondering cause that is why I replaced it twice. Go to the auto parts store and buy the refill for the Bosch I con 16" and cut it to size and just replace the blade. Its cheaper and a better blade. :m2:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did yours seperate into 3 pieces? 2 metal strips and the wiper blade? Just wondering cause that is why I replaced it twice. Go to the auto parts store and buy the refill for the Bosch I con 16" and cut it to size and just replace the blade. Its cheaper and a better blade. :m2:
Hi, Have the GM factory style rear blade. Got it today at dealer. Old one still good just want to know how it comes off. Never had any luck buying after market parts. I only buy Genuine GM stuff.:thumbsup: Thanks for your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts