Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i kno.....this has probably been asked many times already....buuuuut, i just bought an envoy, got some 22"s in the mail comin for it....and i want to lower it like 2" in the front, 3" in the rear or so....but just noticed that it has an automatic leveling system on it, airbags on the rear. is there a kit for me?? i want to keep the bags in the rear, and lower it. KEEP IN MIND I TOW A 21' FIBERGLASS SPEEDBOAT WITH HER :D

also.......is there a possibility of being able to control that compressor to pump it up to the height you want it, and lower it.....or arent those airbags meant to be able to lower the truck all the way down to the ground, maybe adding a tank to it, with soooome valves and switches???? SORRY GUYS, im an s-10 dude....just getting into this fancy envoy ****, HELP ME LOWER MY VOY!!!:grouphug: :grouphug: http://forums.trailvoy.com/images/smilies/grouphug.gif

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
There is an article in the articles section talking about how to lower the rear.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
OK, you are going to have to buy a set of Belltech front springs and then adjust the rear airbags manually to whatever height you want. Thats the only way to lower the rear unless you swap the bags for springs (not recommended).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts