Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one know how i can get my build sheet or what i would need to tell some one and or who i need to talk to to get a build sheet. if someone could help me out that would be great. thanks

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
447 Posts
any one know how i can get my build sheet or what i would need to tell some one and or who i need to talk to to get a build sheet. if someone could help me out that would be great. thanks
It depends on what you mean by build sheet. If you are thinking the vehicle manifast, that travels with the truck down the assembly line, that is gone, cant be recovered. The build record with option codes is available from your dealer. If you know someone in GM electrical test group you can get them to pull the vehicles test record for DVT (Dynamic Vehicle Test) That will tell a lot about the condition of your truck as built

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
37 Posts
Just run down to your local Chevy dealer with your VIN and they can print off a "spec" sheet of sorts.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey just got a new Trailblazer, and well I cant run down to the dealer right now, but does any know how I can get that list while I am deployed?

·
Premium Member
2006 gmc envoy_denali
861 Posts
I believe the option list for each vehicle is printed on a sticker in the glove box area of each vehicle. Once you have the build codes you just need to decipher them. That should be possible by searching this site. There used to be a member who would provide a list if you provided your vin #.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea I know that much but the car is being shipped from one state to the other side of the USA so yea hard o look n the glove box lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts