Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc other
571 Posts
dirty engine bay

It is to the right of oil check dipstick.
What it is? camshaft sensor?
How it will affect the engine performance?
How can I clean it? :rolleyes:
:thx

After a bad winter how do you clean this ?
Walmart degreaser , what :ugh:
oldman

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

After a bad winter how do you clean this ?
Walmart degreaser , what :ugh:
oldman
funny question, hah :p ... well I didn't know what to do, I thought splashing it with water wouldn't be so smart so ... :crazy::bonk::hopeless:crackup:

·
Registered
2004 gmc other
571 Posts
funny question, hah :p ... well I didn't know what to do, I thought splashing it with water wouldn't be so smart so ... :crazy::bonk::hopeless:crackup:

Looking at the site stuff , Grime Reaper or Bio APC & Degreaser ... What you say chem guy ?:coffee:tiphat
oldman

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
14 Posts
I've washed my vehicles with a pressure washer,make sure you cover the alternator and any components that don't like moisture. I've never really looked under the hood of our trailblazers. Wife and daughter always on the go. My son-in-law services and checks them. plowking

·
Registered
2004 gmc other
571 Posts
I've washed my vehicles with a pressure washer,make sure you cover the alternator and any components that don't like moisture. I've never really looked under the hood of our trailblazers. Wife and daughter always on the go. My son-in-law services and checks them. plowking

Was thinking more like a cleaner and a gentle rinse.
Like you say , high pressure gets water where you don't
want it . :yes::tiphat
oldman

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
899 Posts
It is to the right of oil check dipstick.

What it is? camshaft sensor?
How it will affect the engine performance?
How can I clean it? :rolleyes:

:thx
I'm surprise no one is really answering his question, only a fellow canadian got that one right.....lol

he is not bitching about the dirty engine, but the sensor that is leaking, i've had that sensor leak for over 3 years now, and quite frankly never had an issue, it's just another another fine part engineered by gm...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts