Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Houston wanna meet at the track this weekend? I would prefer the one on the NWest side, however, I'm up for whatever. Ive never been to any of the tracks here in houston - used to go to Ennis a lot back in the day.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I wont be in town with my SS this weekend :cry:

I will be moving back to HTown in a few weeks and would love to meet up after that.

If you go, you have to post results. :)

Do you have any mods? I ran in May before my tune and CAI and cannot wait to get it back on the track with cooler temps.

Have fun!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Mods.

I want to get a base number before I do the tune and CAI (and then whatever follows those)

Im down for going some other time, just let me know when.

·
Banned
156 Posts
TX TBSS 06 said:
Anyone in Houston wanna meet at the track this weekend? I would prefer the one on the NWest side, however, I'm up for whatever. Ive never been to any of the tracks here in houston - used to go to Ennis a lot back in the day.
What track is up by the NW side? 290 or 45? I was thinking Houston Raceway Park..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, theres Houston Motorsports Park up in NE corner of the beltway...but its only 1/8 mi.

That being said, I would rather go to the 1/4 mi track at Houston raceway park in Baytown.

What do you think?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Track Tomorrow Night

Lets get a plan together for tomorrow. I looked at the calendar for HRP and tomorrow night is the Friday Safe Street Night...see link below

http://www.houstonraceway.com/event.asp?id=29

What time and where does everyone want to meet up? I am free anytime after about 5 tomorrow evening, and it will take me approximately 45 minutes to 1.5 hours (depending on traffic) to get to baytown.

These temps we've been having lately are gonna kill us, but I still want to get a baseline.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HA HA...no, couldnt get anyone to commit and I didnt want to be the only one. I stayed up till about 2 AM working on my sub enclosure tho, so I should be finished with it this weekend.

I shoulda drove up to Ennis. Sounds like you guys had some fun.

I will most likely be up that way in the next few weeks, however, if I get to go to the track, I dont know if it will be at Ennis or Kennedale. I have family that runs at kennedale nearly every weekend, so I might just meet up with them.

·
Banned
989 Posts
go to ennis so u can see ur full time!!! i was gona go to an 1/8 mile saturday night but decided it wasnt worth it since i would be wanderin if my 1/4 time improved..PM when u think of coming this way! i should be goin to the track in september

1 - 13 of 13 Posts