Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Let's throw some ideas out and try to get something going. Not sure if this will be a Cruise or a Meet, but either way is all good. Throw in your comments and ideas. We could meet somewhere and criuse to the beach or we could hit a Park or a Restaurant. All Ideas welcome. We'll work on a date after we figure out what will work the best for everyone. Chime in and get the ideas on here.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
meet in the 288 and beltway at the academy and ride to freeport get on the highway to galveston n end in the east beach for pics
Chris, that's what you and I talked about the other day.:laugh:

But yea it all sounds good to me. Just remember we cannot do it the second weekend in august. Needs to be probably around the September area.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
92 Posts
I was just asking you if we got anything going on.?? We can just tow culzero Pit, were all good.!!

How about it Justin??:thumbsup:

MMFR

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
I was just asking you if we got anything going on.?? we can just tow culzero Pit, were all good.!!

How about it Justin??:thumbsup:

MMFR
That pit is not goin anwhere. It takes 4 people to move it 10 feet.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
449 Posts
We're rolling out some major projects here at the hospital Q3 and Q4 of
this year, but I have a new full time employee starting Aug 1st, so
I should have some time on a weekend in Sept. Aug/09 is out for me :(

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but labor day weekend is a family weekend for me. So I seriously doubt I'll be able to make it.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We need some more input on this one people. I cannot in all fairness, set a date based on 11 posts to this thread. We can definitely count out the weekend of August 7th, 8th & 9th, this is the weekend of the Carlisle all Truck Meet. Sept 5th, 6th & 7th is out.....due to families that may be traveling for the Labor Day holiday weekend. We can expand this to even possibly be a camping / cruise weekend. All ides will be considered. We just need more ideas and input at this time. :thx

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
We need some more input on this one people. I cannot in all fairness, set a date based on 11 posts to this thread. We can definitely count out the weekend of August 7th, 8th & 9th, this is the weekend of the Carlisle all Truck Meet. Sept 5th, 6th & 7th is out.....due to families that may be traveling for the Labor Day holiday weekend. We can expand this to even possibly be a camping / cruise weekend. All ides will be considered. We just need more ideas and input at this time. :thx
:iagree: couldn't have said it any better myself

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
12 Posts
I know i'm kinda new here so my input isn't as valued as others but for what its worth i work 7 days a week so any long term thing i won't make. Now if we just want to meet up 1 day and kick it / cruise i can do it whenever as long as a date is set in advance. As far as a date any weekend pretty much works for me

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
66 Posts
Listen, i havent been with the site for a long time, but im down to set a cruise with some ppl who have. Some time to talk with ppl and see what the've done to their Tb would be great. I can understand the holidays not being a great meet point, and just after would not suffice cause just spent on the holiday. Txblazer just randomly pick a day, and make a poll for it. Come up with some big land mark, like tha astrodome, that every one knows where it is, and lets get rolling. :rotfl: Hey trial and error.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm giving this a BUMP!!! We need some input here. I currently have a list of more than 75 people in the H-town and close surrounding areas alone.

If we have to we can all just meet at my place, I have an Elementary school in my backyard and we can all park there if need be.....otherwise we'll just keep having our biweekly meetings with TX Big G, Culzero and myself. All are welcome as always.

I know school is back in session and this may make it difficult for some, but it would be nice to see some new faces.

Post away people!! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.