Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at picking up a 2002 or newer Trailblazer. Had one all lined up down payment and all wnet to sign ont he dotted line but it has some major issues when it was inspected such as: leak in the tranny, both front and rear diff are shot so the dealership decided it was not worth it and I am still looking. I am on the verge of picking up a 2003 LT with 83,000 miles on it from another dealership. Hopefully get the paperwork sorted and get it next week. I am hell bent on a TB not a Ford Explosion I want a TB :eek:)

Figured I would intro myself I am from Albany NY and hope to gain alot of advice and mods here. I ride a motorcycle a Suzuki TL 1000. So is there anything I should be aware for when looking at TB besides the normal wear and tear stuff?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

It’s easy to find answers to your questions. The Search Engine is accessible from several locations. Just look for the word “Search” and click on it. A box will open where you will enter your search criteria. “Search” is you friend. Know it. Use it. Love it! :thumbsup:

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone... so I did alot of running aorund today and went to Depaula Chevy and purchased a 2004 TB silver in color. LS. 96,000 miles kind of high but the carfax showed all the services were doen there like oil changes and stuff. I would have picked it up today but when they inspected it they found some issues: leaking tranny lines and the front diff was shot. So they are replacing tranny lines, replace front diff and transfer case along with new pads and rotors. They said ti should be ready by monday the latest.

Will def use the search button for all the questions I have and all the mods I will be doing.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well finally took possession of a 2004 TB LS 4.2 silver (ext color) today. Picked it up after a few issues but have been worked out with the dealership not wanting to pay for repairs and jerking me around... Well it is a little differetn than driving a explorer not in a bad way just needs soem getting used to and my car is a 2002 grand am so it is def different .

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now I am trying to locate some black plastic door sill plates that either say 'Trailblazer' or Chevy.. been searching for a few days and all I see is chrome style. Also ordered a 3rd brake light decal that says trailblazer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.