Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about changing my hood to look more agressive..... any suggestions and pics would be great.......thanks :thx

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
2,561 Posts
:iagree: It would look even better on a red jewel SS. Do you want to be the guinea pig and prove me right? :)
Sure! Are you paying for it? I'll PM you my address. :laugh:

I thought I saw a thread on another site about this hood not fitting perfectly though and rubbing some of the paint. Maybe I dreamt it. Who knows! Maybe SSG T37 will chime in...

·
Registered
2007 chevy
229 Posts
Sure! Are you paying for it? I'll PM you my address. :laugh:

I thought I saw a thread on another site about this hood not fitting perfectly though and rubbing some of the paint. Maybe I dreamt it. Who knows! Maybe SSG T37 will chime in...
Well I can't speak for anyone else but there will be minor fitment issues at best, but I suppose you would find that with any aftermarket fiberglass hood. The body shop who did mine did a great job with it, but there is a spot on the driver's side front corner where it sits a little higher than I would like. Since it's fiberglass it may drop down some from heat and flex over time but either way I'm very happy with the outcome of mine. I may someday modify my stock hood to incorporate some cowl and ram air setup, but for now this will have to do!
I hope this helps anyone who's interested!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I concur...Im waiting for the cowl induction hood...circa 1969 camaro....then when I add the candy tangerine two tone above the body line, I can leave the cowl lump silverstone metallic to break it up.....may just have to make one!!!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
370 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
229 Posts
Can't use the struts with this hood from what I have been told (in other threads on another forum), but I never tried it so yeah I just kept the prop.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts