Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Exclusive TBMSport-Suspension Maxx Anti-Sway Bar Suspension System Suspension Maxx proprietary 'pre-torqued' Front & Rear Anti-Sway Bar Links with Polyurethane bushings for OEM sway bars.

TBSS's have bigger anti-sway bar diameters than regular TB's, but the same links and soft bushing material. We feel that this is the equivalent of more HP/torque with the same small Polyglas tires. "Footprinting" is the term we use to use to describe the ability of force to evenly and effectively apply itself through and to its intended destination.

Since our preparation for the Truckin' Magazine THROWDOWN event, TBMSport & Suspension Maxx have collaborated to simply and cost effectively improve the handling performance of the Trailblazer/Envoy. Every suspension performance guru, including GM Performance Division, recognizes that the anti-sway bar itself is the main unit that improves handling. However, we share the the philosophy that GM did a capable execution on the GMT360 suspension save for the two minor cost cutting issues: CHEAP anti-sway bar links and mushy rubber bushings.

We feel that exceptional improvements in cornering and body sway control are achieved by simply removing the 'play' that exists in the excessively compliant attachment points of the bar, rather than making an even larger and heavier bar or resorting to custom shocks/struts/springs.

2002-07! Ready to ship in time for Christmas! Links can be made to custom ride height requirements.

Front and Rear OEM Bar bushings only: $100 shipped (CONUS)
Front Links & Bushings: $165 shipped (48 CONUS)
Rear Links & Bushings: $175 shipped (48 CONUS)
Combo: $315 Shipped (49 CONUS)

:woot:Limited Lifetime Warranty!:thumbsup:

**Links can be made to custom ride height requirements.**

Attachments

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Glad to see you're offering these Jesse, the more products the better!

Have you read about the failures these links have had? Not trying to bash them at all, but there have been more than a few broken links from guys using them on stock and lifted trucks. Dont know about lowered trucks though. Just wondering if you know anything about it.:tiphat

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only saw the one thread with the 1 and a half issues of bent links due to the eyelet opening, factory torquing of the part, and the outdated instructions of how to install.

Anyone who is currently having an issue with there links are more than welcome to share the details of his problem with me and I will assist in resolving them with Larry.

Larry and I have discussed at length various issues concerning the suspensions's articulation and design. I personally am looking into offering custom control arms to further control the rear axles movements.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I only saw the one thread with the 1 and a half issues of bent links due to the eyelet opening, factory torquing of the part, and the outdated instructions of how to install.

Anyone who is currently having an issue with there links are more than welcome to share the details of his problem with me and I will assist in resolving them with Larry.

Larry and I have discussed at length various issues concerning the suspensions's articulation and design. I personally am looking into offering custom control arms to further control the rear axles movements.
Ok good, just wanted to make sure you knew about the previous issues. I cannot speak for any further improvements to the design or installation, etc.

Spohn makes a full set of upper and lower rear control arms that are fully adjustable, makes me drool looking at them but I cant justify the $$ for the minimal mods my SS has.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come onnnn...you know I don't offer me-too parts. My control arms will be more than just boxed/tubes with poly bushing. They will feature articulation that works with the axle's movement.

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
have you considered a combo kit minus the rear bushings for folks with aftermarket rear swaybars?

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Come onnnn...you know I don't offer me-too parts. My control arms will be more than just boxed/tubes with poly bushing. They will feature articulation that works with the axle's movement.
I know I know, figured you had something better up your sleeve if you were talking about it! :D :woot:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts