Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
10 Posts
GUYS i am also looking for an alternator i have 3 digital designs 9515 and running two sundown 3500 amps along with a alpine 300/4 for my components i have Yellow top under the hood and three batteries n my trunk what do you guys suggest as for alternator?

·
Registered
2007 chevy
107 Posts
DC is amazing, iv got a dual set up thanks to may03LT an it was a fast and easy install and the end results were 15-15.5volts or so at full tilt, got the stock 125 running the tbss and the 270 on the system, now it didn't come cheap tho if I remember rite the alt, bracket, and belt ship and out the door and on my front door step was around 730 I believe? It was deffenetly over 700 tho but worth every penny!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
10 Posts
thats the only pics i have and the big ass z2 amp is what i use to have also the kinetics were my last system i have diff ones now but havent took pics i have three 15 i have two facing up and one towards the back door the reason is because this box was already made and it was for 4 15s i jus covered one for now until i get my fourth one

alpine 7 inch.jpg

envoy.jpg

ddg.jpg

Image11.jpg

sdsd.jpg

Image22.jpg

alpine.jpg

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
10 Posts
and there go my boxes jus to insure that i didnt pull them out of google or sumthing but ill take videos of my speakers doing work and pics when i get a chance

boxes.jpg

bxs.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Need a big alt? google Wrangler NW power products. My uncle is the "Man":hail: there. they can build any set up you want.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
219 Posts
Need a big alt? google Wrangler NW power products. My uncle is the "Man":hail: there. they can build any set up you want.
Get a price for us on the 02+ TB's with different amperage's. You should also see if they can fabricate dual alt brackets lol..

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,289 Posts
Get a price for us on the 02+ TB's with different amperage's. You should also see if they can fabricate dual alt brackets lol..
You might want look else where unless price isnt a big deal. I just look at there site and they want $799.99 for 250amps :eek::weird:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
36 Posts
I googled mechman instead.
I Googled Iraggi... had $200-$300 stolen by Dom and 2 dog crap alts. Sold one, sent one to Mechman and bought another from Mechman (both run great). My one is currently at DC being retooled to fit my bracket?!? :weird:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
36 Posts
You mean the one that you unbolted from your bracket?:laugh::crazy:

Nice alts but cs sucks so bad (i.e. waiting over a year for finished product, I know 3 people in that boat) I wouldn't deal with them.
Yea the one that used to be in the Iraggi one that won't work in the DC one... They have had my alt for going on 3 months (speaking of which about time to shoot them a reminder). It's cold out still so I don't really care as long as I get it soon.

Derrick (DC Teg) waited like 10 months... :eek:

141 - 158 of 158 Posts