Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever try these out? Not wanting anything to fancy or expensive but the Ebay reviews look decent for their products. I just ordered a set of two of the 22 led strobes, one white one blue so I will let you know. Didn't know if anyone had any experience with them yet. What is my best bet for mounting in the front preferably behind the grille. Thanks

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will definitely be getting some videos up whever it gets here from China. Could be awhile who knows! I will keep you up to date though

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually got them on Friday night late but haven't gotten pics or videos taken. I will put that on my list for tonight! I really like them, actually used them at 6 PM Saturday night and people were pulling over which I wasn't used to at all!

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually got them directly from the sellers website. HNBshopping.com great to deal with. Something about Ebay won't let you sell blue or red lights so I wanted to make sure I got what I was looking for. Very reasonable prices I thought. Let me know what you find

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would say yes, the other night I was rolling along with the sun directly behind me and people were pulling over so I would say during the day it is visible from 500 feet. BUT I have never walked 500 feet away and looked at it to honestly know.

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
327 Posts
This is exactly what I was wondering. Plus its been about 5 months since you installed them, are they still going strong? LEDs still nice and bright? Im looking at spending 150 bucks (360 degrees of light) through them so i want to be sure that they are going to last at least a couple years :)

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So far so good for me, I think they look nice and sharp. I am sure some other are better but for the money you can buy two or three sets of these and they will be brighter. They don't stay in the last pattern which is kind of a pain but I rotate through patterns depending on the traffic I run in to

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
327 Posts
All right. A friend of mine just bought some lights from HNB. They got here in 3 days! They work great!! The control box is junk but the lights are fantastic.....see for yourself: (note, these are not on a trailvoy but wanted to share the experience with HNB)
BORKED
BORKED

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.