Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been looking into getting HID's for both lows and fogs, but I am not sure which vendor to go thru.

I heard of 3bspec, VVME, and Jettstream. So basically I'm seeing what all you guys have out there and how easy it was to install. To me the 3bspec's seem the easiest as they are plug n play, the VVME are much cheaper but do they come with everything needed to kill the DRL's, and Jettstream I know nothing about.

So any recommendations. Looking for the easiest and complete kit, so let me know.

Thanks, Nick

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
hey nick; both 3bspec and jetttstream are vendors on this site that you will get EXCELENT customer service from; both hanh from 3bspec and mike from jetttstream have been known to spend time to talk customers through the install over the phone if someone is having problems. I have my lows from jetttstream and could not be happier; i have their DRL module and it works great everything is plug and play and the headlights still work with perimeter lighting at night. my fogs and highs are from a different vendor because 3bspec bulbs did not fit in the rainier's H11 housings. but if i have measured my OEM bulbs for mike at jetttstream and i know they will fit now and if i had know that at the time i would have gotten all 3 kits from him. have fun choosing and let us know if we can help in any way:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
346 Posts
Purchased mine through jetttstream and couldnt be happier. Very professional service, quick shipping, and a great quality product w/ detailed install instructions.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Jettstream I hear is pretty good with the customer service and always notice him lurking the other threads and actually posting on threads..........If I ever need an hid kit I would definitely get one and recommend him as well!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
223 Posts
:m2:Got both my lows and fogs from vvme.com. Work great, look even better....and most importantly NO PROBLEMS....oh yeah, can't beat the price either.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, thanks for the responses guys. I'll have to look into Jetttstream now and I'll let you know what I go with. In the meantime I'll have to paint those mirror covers while I decide on the HID's...

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Jettstream I hear is pretty good with the customer service and always notice him lurking the other threads and actually posting on threads..........If I ever need an hid kit I would definitely get one and recommend him as well!
:)

I try to stay up to date!

-Mike

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Jetttstream

I went with Jetttstream because he is always on here answering questions and he replies back really quickly. Plus like everyone says Mike is amazing and always there for you if you need anything. I have two sets from him for two different cars and they are amazing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts