Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
449 Posts
I def., would have gone for 6000K bulbs, but thats a personal pref.

The dark blue does look sharp, I just wonder about vision @ night..

Nice work tho!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Night visibility

The visibility at night is absolutely incredible.......Crispest/clearest lights I have ever had......I have had 30+ vehicles,,,,,,The yellow and blue when combined, the colors that are produced replicate natural sunlight.....

It provides a broad spectrum of lighting, all the way from the left to the right of the color scale....

Some pictures where taken in a pitch black abyss on a camera phone sans low-lux/flash adjustability.....

Seperately the yellow is extremely bright but at the same time , soft and calming when driving at night, especially on the highways of mass, which have highly reflective signs everywhere, which will actually blind the driver with any other color hid.....(Lol I have every color,hence the name hid-hq!)

The blue is just plain overkill........ But thats how I roll!! :thumbsup:......

On an open stretch of highway (We have 50+ miles open stretches)

Only my eyesight limits what I can see......

:rotfl: I see staties that are tucked into a pitch black abyss from a mile away, literally.....Lol mass troopers vehicles are highly reflective, and glimmer when I "laser beam" them..... :tiphat

Please leave comments on the pics them selves.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.