Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
East Canada Chapter
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
404 Posts
Someone told you that you need to get new fog lights in order to have HID's??? I think thats what hes trying to ask... If thats the case, no thats not true. You just need an HID kit (ballasts/bulbs)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
Someone told you that you need to get new fog lights in order to have HID's??? I think thats what hes trying to ask... If thats the case, no thats not true. You just need an HID kit (ballasts/bulbs)
:iagree:...its in my future :yes:

·
Banned
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i told him that it isn't true and he kept telling me i gotta get the whole new housing with the hid light

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
i told him that it isn't true and he kept telling me i gotta get the whole new housing with the hid light
you can buy HID fogs but thats a waste of money...just buy HID kit and pop em right in :m2:

880 bulbs IIRC :undecided

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
661 Posts
or you can get H11's and dremmel the factory housing ( couldnt find the factory 880's) .... then again i did mine 5 years ago when you couldnt find HIDs everywhere ... and cheap for that matter

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
where is a good website to find 880 iirc hid kits
:eek: oh boy...ill let this one slide, just hope gordinho doesnt see this

iirc= If I Remember Correctly

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
where is a good website to find 880 iirc hid kits
Oh that's easy... here is a list of places...

Option #1
Option #2
Option #3
Option #4

If you don't find any killer deals from those options... you could always refer to my Ultimate Noob Guide in my sig or even check out the Vendors Section of this Forum... there are a few vendors on here who offer some pretty good deals...

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
:crackup:

Or you can google "hid kits".

But i'll be easy on you. Check out 3bspec.com. They have great service and fairly good prices.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts