Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , I wanted to take a moment to say hello . I just registered and it seems as if this site has a wealth of info. I will be picking up my TB on Thursday afternoon and i am sure at some time , i will need to pick some brains.

· Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,456 Posts
Hello and welcome.:thumbsup:

· Registered
803 Posts
Dont I know you from somewhere? I swear I have seen this name before... I dont know where though... I may have to ride up to pottstown and ask this guy I know up there if he knows the name or not.

Welcome Aboard Keith!

Unfortunately I dont have anything left from my TB or I would offer it up to you. You got the number!

· Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dont I know you from somewhere? I swear I have seen this name before... I dont know where though... I may have to ride up to pottstown and ask this guy I know up there if he knows the name or not.

Welcome Aboard Keith!

Unfortunately I dont have anything left from my TB or I would offer it up to you. You got the number!
STALKER !!!! :tiphat . Ive been keeping low over there because of all the emotions due to Ashwin's fatal. Just riding the wave. We have to get together and get some riding in.

· Registered
803 Posts
I was here first! Yeah... Losing Ashwin sucks... But everybody will move on. Once all the speculation is done with and all the usual safety talks are done. We def gotta get together. August 23rd we are having a charity ride for a guy I work with. His name is Rob Corbin. He has lung cancer. We are riding from down here in quarryville to chesepeake harley and back. I am considering putting a second ride one just for fun, since the first ride is only 54 miles. Now with that consideration I may look and see if anybody cares if I see about donations from the riders and send that to Ash's family.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.