Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Hi!

756 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  princej99 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am new here. I am a single mother of 3 and I am hoping to use this site to figure out some issues I am having with my vehicle costing me as little money as possible. I am look forward to any suggestion:)

#2 ·
2002 Trailblazer issues

My abs and parking brake come on and go off everyday. Service engine light is on. It drive good for the most part but does hesitate between 20 and 30 mph when first start in the mornings. It has acted like it was going to stall and me a few time after putting in park and a few times after switching from reverse back in to drive. I have noticed a slight gas smell from the exhaust when I first start it. I have had the codes read. Here they are:
P0440, P0446, P0340,C0298, C0265, C0245, C0246, C0241, C0242, C0251,C0252

I know some have to do with an evap leak, and ebcm module but over all I am just lost.

#3 ·
My abs and parking brake come on and go off everyday. Service engine light is on. It drive good for the most part but does hesitate between 20 and 30 mph when first start in the mornings. It has acted like it was going to stall and me a few time after putting in park and a few times after switching from reverse back in to drive. I have noticed a slight gas smell from the exhaust when I first start it. I have had the codes read. Here they are:
P0440, P0446, P0340,C0298, C0265, C0245, C0246, C0241, C0242, C0251,C0252

I know some have to do with an evap leak, and ebcm module but over all I am just lost.
thats alot of codes

whats the mileage of the truck? tuneup last done, TB cleaned?

you should examine the evap leak first. which explains the gas smell.

P0446, is a vent control valve(Purge valve) . I had similar issue on my 2008

video below should help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJiUvA1xrqE

#4 ·
Yes definitely a lot of codes. I kind of freaked out when just a month ago it was only 2. It has 136955 miles. I am unsure of the last tune up. I have only had it since May of this year. What do you mean by TB? Throttle body? If so I have no idea. But if its a simple task I'm sure I can do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.