Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up boys n girls. stoppin by to say whats up to everyone. and see if neone can give me a hand im looking for the front ss bumper, and the ss grill, or all the parts i need for the front bumper , bottom grill, fog lights, and chrome vents, etc.. or if neone is selling the front end im interested in buying it.

i got a few ideas in my head cooking and i wanna get the parts so u know how it goes...my truck needs a new look so im working with the ss stuff (saving up for the ss motor)

well thanks all

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
ebay normally has a lot of stuff for SS'...but why buy everything serparatly?? the motor alone would cost you prolly around 2-3,000 not to mention havin to get the tranny etc...your 4l60e in the tb wont fit the SS' motor.. the SS' come with the 4l70e?? for all that hassle just buy an SS.. the way the market is now and days you can find one dirt cheap...i got mine with only 10,000 miles on it (its an '07) for 18,000 otd...just some thoughts.. not tryin to knock what your doing.. im always a fan of people customizing their rides...

good luck in your findings...:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.