Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not new to TrailVoy, but new to being highly active on here. As the newest supporting member I felt I should formally introduce myself and my TBSS before hawking my stuff, yes/no?

Anyhow, I look forward to getting more active on here and getting to know you guys/gals as bring our TBSS custom valances, DIC harness kits, and other developing items to production. Please feel free to let me know what you guys would like to see for your vehicles. Enough ranting on biz issues, that's what our supporting vendor folder is for, right?

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Welcome aboard.:tiphat But, just what I needed...somewhere else to spend money.:bonk: I look forward to seeing your stuff.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. After my last 2 GTO's I thought that I will just buy my next vehicle fully loaded...only the best...top of the line...then no more mods!! Then the reality of finances kicked and I figured...wellllllllll I don't need those options or that one. Then I thought, "I can't just be like everyone else." That's when the customization bug bit again! But the learning lesson I took away was not to cut corners. I can't even begin to get into all the horror stories from dealing with people who claimed they knew what they were doing.:suicide: So now I do it right the first time then I can spend more time making other improvements and not trying to get the original "improvement" right. ya know?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts