Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just joined to look up some issues with my wife's '04 Trailblazer that we inherited from my parents. It's a black 4x4 with a brush guard, fender flares, running boards and 144,000 miles...

The dealer wasn't going to give them much in trade, so rather than give it to him, they gave it to us.

This site is an invaluable resource and has allowed me to diagnose the main problems with the truck. (aside from Dad ignoring the check engine light for two years)

I'm off to my local parts store to pick up a set of plugs, a new fan clutch and sway arm bushings.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
Hey man, congrats on the inheritance and welcome from Gainesville, FL.

Check out the thread linked in my sig, it's about our state-wide meet coming up (actually just a month away now). Here's the info if interested:

When: July 18, 2009
Where: Picnic Island Park, Tampa, FL
What: BBQ, meet n greet, pictures, mod talk, etc

The thread is a bit long now, so that's the important/relevant info. So far about 20 of us will be meeting up and it's always good to see a new face.

- Alex

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Hi! I just joined to look up some issues with my wife's '04 Trailblazer that we inherited from my parents. It's a black 4x4 with a brush guard, fender flares, running boards and 144,000 miles...

The dealer wasn't going to give them much in trade, so rather than give it to him, they gave it to us.

This site is an invaluable resource and has allowed me to diagnose the main problems with the truck. (aside from Dad ignoring the check engine light for two years)
I'm off to my local parts store to pick up a set of plugs, a new fan clutch and sway arm bushings.

Thanks guys!
If it was important, it would have flashed or something. :crackup: . :tiphat Welcome :tiphat

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts

Thanks guys!
Welcome to the site, and the community. Please take a minute to fill out your profile so we will know where in Central Florida you are from... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts