Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Retired CUMMINS man, love those Inline Sixes. Play with gas engines but Diesel Fuel flows through my veins. Do allot of towing [boats and RV's]. Fish in the summer and shoot in winter. Florida life style is good but leaves some with dislike of transients [not tourists]. Like to cook, everyone here smokes Mullet and wild game and domestic meats. Half Cherokee, half Italian. My dad got them and mom cooked them RIP. Slowed down at 65, but swim every day in heated pool to stay fit. The Diesel/Truck business wears you out. Just did [with lots of help] a body off conversion on my Golf Cart [I don't Golf]. Swapped 9HP Kawasaki with 35HP V-Twin Briggs and painted JOHN DEERE theme and 5" lift.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
Welcome to the site! Lots of cool info on here! Enjoy your new ride.:tiphat:tiphat:woohoo:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
56 Posts
Ok heres a noob question for yall. How do you get a pic by your name? Do you have to be a member, instead of a junior member?:confused:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
welcome!:tiphat
post some pics of your trailblazer...wouldnt mind some of your golf cart either :undecided

Ok heres a noob question for yall. How do you get a pic by your name? Do you have to be a member, instead of a junior member?:confused:
click on user CP and change yur avatar

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
56 Posts
click on user CP and change yur avatar[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thank you! I would have never figured that out:bonk:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Modified Club Car

I can do that as soon as I get the striping and 'DRAGONFLY'
emblems on it. Yes it will do wheelies, its geared low for Drag
Racing and it's a real hand full at full throttle.
:woot

1 - 17 of 17 Posts