Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wats goin on everyone, first off as a 6 month old tb owner i jus wana say that i love my 05' tb lt dvd player in back for yhe kids but i have a question regarding my ac/heat blower. sometimes it will just start blowing out of nowhere, sometimes it will not blow when i need ac or heat or when i adjust the fan setting to higher or lower it wont do anything at all it seems to have a mind of its own. worst of all it sometimes will keep blowing even after the engine is off and key removed like one morning i got in the car for work and the battery was dead and had to jump start it... now when the blower decides to stay on i just pull the fuse, its sad i love my tb but its not behaving very well... appreciate the help. and by the way i have the digital display with the split knob controls for right/left side of the cabin temp control. :confused:

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
331 Posts
Welcome to the Site

Welcome to the site,don't have a answer .Hope you get answer that can help.Springbuck:cool:Stay Tuned I'll search.Well from the search it seem to be a resistor need to be replaced.Go to search and type( a/c blower won't turn off )this will turn up similar issues. Hope this helps.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
8,149 Posts
wats goin on everyone, first off as a 6 month old tb owner i jus wana say that i love my 05' tb lt dvd player in back for yhe kids but i have a question regarding my ac/heat blower. sometimes it will just start blowing out of nowhere, sometimes it will not blow when i need ac or heat or when i adjust the fan setting to higher or lower it wont do anything at all it seems to have a mind of its own. worst of all it sometimes will keep blowing even after the engine is off and key removed like one morning i got in the car for work and the battery was dead and had to jump start it... now when the blower decides to stay on i just pull the fuse, its sad i love my tb but its not behaving very well... appreciate the help. and by the way i have the digital display with the split knob controls for right/left side of the cabin temp control. :confused:
:tiphat Welcome :tiphat .How do you see over the steering wheel?:D

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
welcome to the site.......maybe your TB's possessed.......I would see a witch doctor if I were you....LOL....:crackup:......never heard of something like that......IMO would freak me out......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.