Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been a member on this site for a long time, owned my 03 Envoy for 3 years. Im from MN, and am a avid car enthusiast, have my own fabrication shop, and love to make stuff. Always had cool cars and this was just my DD, but i just sold off my latest creation, 700whp supercharged LT1 trans am, last car i built was a 87 Buick t-type with a 6.0L LQ4, 4l80, 9" and a 76mm turbo :) . Now im gonna do some mods to the envoy instead of buying another toy. So far plans include
swap to 4.10 gears
Yank PT4400 stall converter (have it already)
Eibach 1.5/3" lowering springs
either Bilstein HDs or TBSS struts
20s, probably TBSS rims
tint
header
3" aluminum exhaust i will make with magnaflow muffler
HPTuners software-i have had a tune in it for 3 years, now im gonna go all out.
I did the headlight blackout a couple years ago
make a new 4" CAI
Some lightening. bumpers and supports, removing some items

Goal is to get my milage from the 19-20 hwy MPG up to 22, and i want it to run high 13s at the track. Next year i want to do a ported 06 head, and cams to take it into the low 13s, maybe a high 12 if i can get a couple hundred pounds off of it. Stock it ran [email protected] with the 3.42s, and with just a tune i got it to [email protected]. Gonna need some advice so thanks in advance! :thx
Gary

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
371 Posts
Welcome to the site! Sounds like you have a fun project on your hands.

Where in MN are you from?

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
STC in the winter, breckenridge in the summer

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
20s, probably TBSS rims

I can probably help you out on that request. I am trying to sell some SS wheels. Two different sets of wheels, actually. From Woodbury. 5 miles east of Saint Paul. I have an ad up in the classifieds. Could work out a deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts