Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, been on the site for awhile and decided to finally let it be known that im here. My names kyle and i have a 04 trailblazer that ill be putting up some pics later tonight of. i work construction and on the side like building mini trucks and anything that goes fast. hoping to make it to a meet this year.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
605 Posts
Great to have ya' here, rattlecan!!! Enjoy and get mod crazy! I live up route 12 a bit in Utica...I always enjoyed going to the Broome Co. Arena in the late 80's and very early 1990's to watch Bingo and the Utica Devils do battle on the ice...There used to be a bar across from the arena called "Funzi's" and all the players and fans partied together after the games :cool: ...Those were some of the best roadtrips of my life, fer' sure!!! Also, every other year or so, our golf league heads to Conklin Players Club and other really nice courses in your area for our year-end outing and always had a great time... :yes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.