Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Yikes, I didn't mean to strike a nerve. By all means, stoop that low, that is what people asking for advice need is to be belittled. This is the first time I have asked for advice on any sort of forum, when my own research could not resolve the issue. Thank you for reminding my why I do not reach out for help.
The big letters means that you didn't understand the video. I went to some time-consuming effort to keep it simple --- and I bet you're one of those people who rip off the covers and eat the pages ... right?

I'm maybe not welcome here because I have the same issue and no answer, but by any shot did replacing canister or vent valve fix that hesitation issue? Bc I too have no codes, but it runs great except taking off the line

I'm maybe not welcome here because I have the same issue and no answer, but by any shot did replacing canister or vent valve fix that hesitation issue? Bc I too have no codes, but it runs great except taking off the line
You certainly ARE welcome here --- and don't let me scare you. I'm a little demanding of certain criteria as to how questions are asked --- but I'm just a harmless little fuzz ball.

I need people to write decently enough for my 78 year old eyes to read and understand the posts by people who come here for answers to their problems.

As a sidebar --- I am prolly an undiagnosed ADHD carrier and I am also a Spock baby --- so there's that.

That said ---> it really is better if you start your own post --- that way you will get better coverage by more people 'cause the people who will see THIS post are usually only the people who have posted on it.

They'll get a notice in the email IN BOX and they may or may not come back here to see what the new commotions is all about.

See? You need more eyes on this question than you'll get by coat tailing this post.

Reactions: IWD
Must be the season for this problem! My newly acquired 2003 Envoy is having the same issue! She's got about 106k on it runs great always just hesitates from a dead stop - usually the first few of the day then warms up and is fine but behaved the same in 20 degrees vs 70 outside so not really warms up more like runs for a bit. Also sputters a little on shut down, thought maybe a mount but they at least look fine. noted the sending unit out of the tank has a bad gasket and is leaking, it does not stop filling when i get gas - figured maybe this is why but now I wonder. Going to seal that up and clean the throttle body's, hoses mentioned et all - the whole deal in the video and see where that gets us this weekend, luckily, I got a friend knows what he's doing more than I do but I'll post here if it happens to fix it. Thank you for the informative video and thread!

You certainly ARE welcome here --- and don't let me scare you. I'm a little demanding of certain criteria as to how questions are asked --- but I'm just a harmless little fuzz ball.

I need people to write decently enough for my 78 year old eyes to read and understand the posts by people who come here for answers to their problems.

As a sidebar --- I am prolly an undiagnosed ADHD carrier and I am also a Spock baby --- so there's that.

That said ---> it really is better if you start your own post --- that way you will get better coverage by more people 'cause the people who will see THIS post are usually only the people who have posted on it.

They'll get a notice in the email IN BOX and they may or may not come back here to see what the new commotions is all about.

See? You need more eyes on this question than you'll get by coat tailing this post.
Noted... now that examine the dates further back, well we shall see how it goes - might as well post it if I resolve it by following the directions though I guess! ;) Cheers !

Noted... now that examine the dates further back, well we shall see how it goes - might as well post it if I resolve it by following the directions though I guess! ;) Cheers !
That's good.

It's still an old post.

Somehow, we gather this information and file it in our giant brains so we can recall it again when the same problem shows up and then we can write it again - anew.

It's just
not a good thing to keep these old posts alive.

Reactions: Diamond193 and IWD
This may have been posted already. I'm not taking the time to read through all the posts.

Do me a favor and next time you drive it, disable stabilitrak and traction control both. Hold down the traction off button for about 8 seconds till the light flashes. Then see if it still feels like it's hesitating.

Seen several GM vehicles including my 08 TB feel like they're hesitating from a stop due to a slight excess gap in a wheel speed sensor. Not even enough to turn on the Trac light as it would if you spin the tires. It's only enough to see on a quality scan tool when monitoring individual wheel speeds and zoomed in 4 to 8 times.

If that takes care of it you'll likely need a new hub bearing assembly on one of the fronts. But again it'll be hard to tell which one without a good scan tool that can monitor PIDs

The excessive gap usually presents as an ABS activation at low speeds but not always.

Let me know if it does this

21 - 27 of 27 Posts