Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a diablo tune for Christmas but im hesitate about using it on my truck. Mainly because of my Cold Air Intake and my Aftermarket exhuast...Has anyone used this with CAI or Exhuast and had any problems? Ive heard alot about programmer not working correctly with CAI???? Any help would greatly be appriciated!

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
I used a Diablosport Predator tuner on my 99 Mustang GT. I had a CAI, 75mm Throttlebody and upper intake plenum, SLP long tube headers, offroad X-pipe, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, 4.10 rear end gears, Steeda pullies, ported heads, etc, etc....lots of mods. Anyways, I dyno tuned my monster at 318 hp, 341 ft lb of torque before the tune. Sat on the dyno that day for about 7 pulls before we got a good tune on it. I added 14 hp and 18 ftlb and it ran like a champion. My point is, your truck will be fine with a Diablosport tune with a CAI....just my :m2:

·
Registered
2008 chevy
35 Posts
Let us know how it worked out!! I've got the same truck with the same set up. and I'd like to know.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,079 Posts
I am running the Diablosport predator with Magnaflow Catback and K&N FIPK.. The Predator is a nice tuner and best part you can have custom tunes made for you and you can upload them into your Diablosport then into your TBSS.. I have 4 tunes for my SS.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
35 Posts
I am running the Diablosport predator with Magnaflow Catback and K&N FIPK.. The Predator is a nice tuner and best part you can have custom tunes made for you and you can upload them into your Diablosport then into your TBSS.. I have 4 tunes for my SS.
last time I checked Diablosport only went as current as 06 for the TBSS. Can I use it on an 08? I've got all the same mods you've got. :confused:

·
Registered
2008 chevy
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, sorry im just getting back to you guys, I has the predator 7191 or something like that which works fine on the 06 SS but not functional with the 08. hooked it up and it said it couldnt read my P/N. Im assuming that meant my computer, So i took it back the the shop that sold it to her and he looked it up and called diablo and they are working on one for the 08 and should be out in the first quarter of 09! so they better have it done, they have 3 months!lol ill be waiting in line:woohoo:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts